Here are some of the comments we got back in 2008:
- Jason from CA: I REALLY appreciate it! I told all my friends about how easy and quick the last jersey was to get even when I had to return it for the bigger size. When I just told them about your concern for size, they, like me, were pretty impressed. I go to your site first when I'm looking for stuff. Thanks again.
- Mark from TX: The jersey and bib shorts that I ordered were a very fair price and of good quality. I wanted them the next day but the three days that I paid for was fine. I would buy from bikingthings.com again and have told those who asked where I got my gear. Again very pleased with what I have bought.
- Brett from UT: Carlos, I received the jerseys today and they look GREAT!! I have worked with several companies and it is comforting to know that you kept your word and we met our deadline, especially with such a quick turn around time. Thanks for the constant communication and the end result (sweet looking jerseys for Novo Nordisk). We will not hesitate tell everyone what a great experience it has been working with you and your company. We look forward to working with you again.
- Josh from UT: Carlos, just wanted to thank you for the jerseys. They looked great and the ride was perfect. Thanks for working with us. If we need more jerseys for next year we will let you know. It's been a pleasure.
- Geoff from CA: I have been impressed with the quality and design of the jerseys you've made for my Physical Therapy company. I am so proud to wear the jersey out on my bike rides and when i have a couple of riders wearing the jerseys, our company name definitely stands out on the road. I look forward to wearing them in upcoming centuries, triathlons, and training rides. As far as design goes, i scouted the internet for custom and semi-custom jerseys and found most to be quite boring. In addition, they usually required minimums that made it difficult for our small company to reach. The jerseys that your company, Biking Things, designed and made for me were great looking, reasonable priced. I look forward to receiving the sleeveless jerseys that I will use for triathlons. From a business standpoint, having my company's name printed on jerseys and tee shirts is my way of making "Aero Physical Therapy" a household name and your first thought if you should happen to be looking for a physical therapist (especially one who bikes)!
- Adam from TX: The jersey fits good. I'm very happy. I have really broad shoulders so It's exactly what I needed. It's not so fitted everywhere else but comfortable in the shoulders.
- Guillermo from MD: Hello Carlos, Thank you very much; I will think about the gloves. I really appreciate your help, and you got me; excellent communication, customer support. I will buy from you again; I will spread the word about your products and your outstanding customer care.
- Scottie from VA: Hello, I just wanted to thank you for having such GREAT products. I received my jerseys and bib shorts and absolutely love them. I will be ordering from you again when I want some more new riding gear. The product quality is great and you have some of the BEST prices on quality gear that I have found. I will be sure to check your items for sale often.
- Mark from NH: Shirts look GREAT!! Thanks
- Kelly from TX: Thank you so much for getting the jersey to me on time. I love it. I got a lot of complements while riding conquer the coast in Corpus Christi this past weekend.
Customer's feedback on bikingthings.com jersey and shorts custom made from biking things