2010 bikingthings reviews, how good are their products, how realibale is bikingthings.com bikejerseys.co how fast and afforable, the best cycling custom apparel company anywhere, best quality, fast reliable, affordable
- Cinda Weisgerber from Xyngular team: I was excited to find a company that charged a reasonable price for custom cycling jerseys without a large minimum order. Doubling excited at how easy it was to work with you on the design of my jersey, including modifications and then getting the jerseys to me quickly. They arrived in time for my first cycling tour - cycling 502 miles on a solo tour from Pittsburgh PA to Washington DC was the most incredible experience I've had in my 61 years. I got two identical jerseys from you and I've worn them on every bike ride I've taken since then - that's over 3,000 miles of cycling and they still look great. I hope by the time I am ready to design new ones next year, you'll be able to make a sleeveless jersey for me.
- Lori from NC: I meant to email you over the weekend and let you know that I got the Kit, and I LOVE it! Ill let you know how it treats me this weekend in my race :-)
thank you so much
- Jason from CA: Wanted to let you know I got the jersey last Friday and that XXL is the PERFECT fit! I really appreciate you not only knowing that those run small, but for suggesting the larger one. Thank you very much for taking all of that into consideration and treating my order with a personal touch. That is rare on the big 'ole Internet, but it will sure keep me going back to your site!
- Chad Smith from KY Team Dever Distrubition: I just wanted to let you know the Jerseys arrived on time and were AWESOME! Our sponsor was very happy on how they turn out...Looking forward to doing business with you again soon.
- Scott from PA: Hey Carlos, I received the jerseys and they are awesome! Great job again. Thanks for all you do.
I'll send you some pics after our race. Go team Harley Davidson.
- Guillermo from MD: Hello Carlos, I got the jerseys, and again Bikingthings Rocks!!! Outstanding products and customer service, quick response, and the most important the Customer. You know how to retain customers. Your company is 100% guarantee customer satisfaction.
- Sergio from MA: Carlos, Thank you very much for your help in designing my jersey. I agree that the Jersey came out great! Your company provides quality products and I will look forward to using your company in the future for next years jersey. I will recommend you to my friends and colleagues.
- Paul from MI: I wanted to let you know how much I love the jersey and bibs that I ordered from you. I have many bibs and jerseys to choose from when I go out on a ride and these custom ones have jumped right to the top of my rotation. In fact if they are clean they are the ones that I grab. I even get teased about wearing them so often and how they must still be dirty. They breath well and the bibs are among my top picks as far as comfort. I live in a small tourist town and we get a lots of non locals that show up for our group rides. My custom jersey often comes up in conversations probably because the colors are perfect and my logos look great. They have even brought some of those riders in to my store at a later date. The only problem I have with the kit is that my budget does not allow for any more. Hopefully that will change
- Gerardo Rodriguez from CA: Thank you for your excellent customer service. You met and exceeded my expectations
- Katrina MacAlpine from Toronto Canada: The jersey arrived yesterday and is perfect - my Dad will love it.
Thank you so much, Katrina
- Keith Lyndsay from the UK: Dear Carlos, I just wanted to let you know that I have received my bike jersey and am absolutely delighted with it! Thank you for your advice to get a bigger size - it was definitely the right thing to do and it fits me fine. The quality is excellent and I am delighted with the attention and service from your company. Many, many thanks Keith
- John from the UK: Received the shirts today. Great fit, and they look outstanding..... excellent service, thanks
- Pedro from Colombia: Hola Carlos como estas? Te confirmo que hoy recibi la camiseta. Me quedo perfecta. Un poquito holgada como a mi me gustan. Esta muy bonita. La sorpresa de los guantes tambien estuvo buena. Estoy muy contento con el producto. Muchas gracias nuevamente por tu ayuda y espero poder seguir haciendo negocios mas adelante. Gracias y saludos.
- Diego from Australia: Thank you so much for your help and for making it so easy for me to get my jersey! Will tell all my friends about your site! Cheers and take care.
Kindest regards, Diego
- Liz Anderson from New Zealand: Hi Carlos, Thanks for your awesome service, my cycling top arrived this morning and its mint. Already got one person wanting one…. Cycling Southland
- Alex from CA: Carlos, Acabo de llegar del trabajo y recibi el Trisuit....WOW!!!!!!!!! me quedo increible y esta lo maximo!!! Quedo la buerraquerra!!! Me queda preciso!! Muy anxioso porque el 11 de Abril viajo para South Beach en Miami para competir en el Nautica South Beach Triathlon.....imaginese hermano cuantos Colombianos me van a preguntar "Oiga hermano y ud. donde se compro ese trisuit bacano....." Te voy ayudar en tu negocio y darles tu dirrecion en el internet...Gracias de nuevo Carlos...Me encanta tus productos y cuentame como cliente tuyo!! Gracias de nuevo
- Jim from PA: Jersey got here yesterday. My wife loved it. THANKS!
- Bob Avery from WI: the jersey arrived earlier this week and fits and looks great! Thanks! If I have any custom orders in the future, I'll contact you. Thanks! Take care.
- Calman from MD: Carlos, I received the jersey. It is awesome! Thanks.
- Greg from IL: Carlos, Love the bibs! The fit great! Thanks again for all your help.
- Kimberly from TX: Thank you so much for all of your help with the jersey. I received it before the end of last week just as you said I would, and it is absolutely PERFECT! It is exactly as we discussed and you were great to keep emailing me with updates on it's status. It is going to make the perfect Christmas gift for my boyfriend he is going to just love it. I could not be more pleased with the whole process from the help you provided with the design, to you keeping me informed and getting it to me when you said you would. Thanks again.
- Brien from IL: Dear Carlos, Good News this Easter Monday, my jersey has arrived, and it fits like a glove! I hope you and yours had a Blessed Easter and that you will enjoy many more! Please know you are in my prayers, and thanks to you and your colleagues for the fine work! Pax Christi
- Torbjorn from Canada: I was looking for a company that could create a bike jersey that went with the theme of my business website, (www.findmore.ca)through research online I found bikingthings.com. I contacted them and asked if they could create a customized bike jersey, the sales guy at bikingthings.com asked me a few questions about my business and I gave him a link to my website. A day later the sales guy got back to me with a design, that I just loved, I gave a thumbs up to produce the jersey. I just got it, loving it excellent workmanship and it just looks so beautiful, I slept in it the first night as I did not wanted to take it off.
- Jeff from TX: The jersey came in today, and I love it! It is perfectly fitted also! It has been a pleasure doing business with you.
- Libby from CA: Carlos, I got my Espana jersey in the mail yesterday and I LOVE IT!!! it's so awesome! It fits great and looks great too! I can't wait to hit the open road and show off my new gear! Thanks for all your help! :)
- Jeff from IL: Just a follow-up as I have been using my new jersey for over a month now and I LOVE IT! Great product and it has enhanced my ride by allowing me to go even quicker, faster, stronger! Thanks for your suggestion of going to the next size up as it fits perfect! Keep up the great work! Very Happy Satisfied customer will do biz again soon!
- Botond from Hungary: Thanks, I received my new Campagnolo 50th anniversary hubs today. Thanks ever so much!
- Arnaud from France: I just received the frame this morning ;) I'm really happy about it and like the fact it doesn't look perfect everywhere; the time will make the rest of the work....
The setup should be done for sunday i hope so i'll send you some pics sometimes next week..
I'm deeply sorry about the difficulties for shipment but once again you get trough all this. Thanks Carlos for your service
- Arno from The Netherland: Carlos, the Campy Sheriff hubs were received. Highly adorable. Thanks so far. Rest yet to come. Your flexibility is perfect, the service attentive, the delivery time unexpectedly little. Arno
- Kathrin from Switzerland: Hello Carlos! I received the campy pista hubs yesterday! They look good :-) Thank you
again! all the best Kathrin
- Martijn Beijer from the Netherlands: I have a shirt bought at bikingthings.com namely (Cage de Colombia Mavic Cycling Jersey, Cafe de Colombia Bike Jersey). The quality of the shirt is good and the sales manager is very customer friendly and helpful although I come from another country. It was my first time I paid via PayPal and I must say that everything went perfectly. What surprised me was that within 7 days from America to the Netherlands hat the shirt received. That was very fast and therefore I would once again thanks Carlos the sales manager. Kind regards, Martijn Beijer
- Tony Hibert from the UK: Hi just to let you know the headset arrived safely in the UK yesterday, thanks for help with this purchase. Hope to deal with you again
- Phil from OH: He liked the design of the shirt, very comfortable, and he said it fits well! Thanks! Phil
- Jim Mundy from NC: Hey! Just a note to say thanks. Shorts arrived next day. Great service. Wore on a 42 mile ride last evening. Top quality. You did me right. I appreciate the great service and quality merchandise. Ill never buy cycling apparel from anyone else. Yes, you can use my statement. Thanks Carlos. You’re a gentleman and a scholar!!
- Richard mason from Australia: Hi Carlos, the gear just arrived. Perfect fit and really like the design, so all good. Thanks for your help. Team R & S Mason
- Joseph Buenavista from CA: I received the jersey today (11/12/10). It looks very good, thank you!
- Jim from Australia: Thanks bikingthings, the clothing arrived last week and looks terrific.
- Dave Ewing from Australia: Just to let you know that the jersey came in the mail, Friday 17 Sept. and it is as every bit as good as the photo. Little tight for 3XL but I have a whole winter to shape myself….
And the feedback keeps growing. We are the most affordable, most responsive and easiest company to work with anywhere! Give us the chance to prove it. email@example.com