- Annette Bozovich: I received Rob’s bike jersey in last evening’s mail (didn’t message you last night as I was too busy watching the Steelers shoot themselves in the foot !!!!! OMG, what debacle…so disappointing.) The jersey is amazing! Thank you SO much for everything. Rob is going to LOVE it. Thanks again, Annette
- Anne: I just got the shirts today - they look fabulous!
Thank you so much. Merry Christmas, Anne
- Laura Holmes from Coeur d Alene, ID: I recieved the jersey today and I love it. You guys did a great job. Thanks so much.
- Joanne Porter from State Collegue, PA: Got it! LOVE IT!!! Thanks and Happy Holidays!
- Tina Carhuff:: These are awesome! Thanks so much! I can't wait for my husband and very dear friend to get them! Thanks again for the great customer service!
- Joanne Canty from Maidstone, UK: Carlos, What can I say. The jerseys are SUPERB!!!!!!! Needless to say I couldn't wait until I got home so sat in the car and opened the package - the quality of reproduction of the logos is excellent and the overall look of the shirt is just what I wanted. I can't wait until Saturday when Cdr Huntington, Captain of HMS Chatham officially presents my jersey to me. She was decommissioned on Tuesday and this Saturday is their final act when they parade their Freedom through Chatham. I will be honoured to carry Chatham's motto and crest on the ride and thank you for all your assistance and advice during the design stage. I will certainly be recommending your services to anyone wanting bespoke shirts. Thanks for everything.
- Scott Kim from team Walgreens in AZ: Got the jerseys over the weekend. They are fantastic and the sizing looks like it will be perfect (as you insisted!). I really appreciate all of the time you've spent with the design and correspondence. Your dedicated service and top quality products have made a loyal customer of me and my team. Best Regards, Scott
- Lisette Cordeiro from Danbury CT: I would just like to take the time to say “Thank You” for your services. The jerseys came out just as I had requested and in time for the holidays! Thanks again & Best Regards
- Daniel Homes from IL: Just got the jerseys today and they fit great, thanks for the FANTASTIC service. I'll be ordering again soon. Thanks again.
- Denise Amontree From Sarasota, FL: Hi, I wanted to let you know that your bike jerseys are as tough as they come. My boyfriend Tim wore his birthday jersey for the first time on Oct.31st. and was hit by a drunk driver 15 minutes into his ride. He is thankfully almost back to his old self. The driver fled the scene but was quickly caught. The police report said he was going over 50 miles an hour. Tim was taken to the hospital and was released the next morning. He suffered some damage to his discs and thanks to your shirt not too much road rash.The shirt just ripped a little on the shoulder but stayed pretty much stayed together with the back being shredded but completely torn through. When he gets a new bike we will place a new order for new clothes. Thanks so much for such a great product!
- Eric Crandell U.S. Air Force From Tokyo, Japan: Just a quick note to thank Carlos and the guys at bikingthings.com. First off, we received our jerseys yesterday, and they are far and away the best club jersey we have ever done....and we've done quite a few. The design, the colors, and the quality are extremely impressive - we couldn't have possibly asked for anything better. And I want to thank Carlos personally as well. I can't say that I have ever dealt with someone who was more customer oriented, more professional, and more about "customer first" than he is. We had a HUGE problem with the U.S. postal service who promptly decided to lose our initial order. Carlos immediately agreed to do a second run for us and had them in our hands in record time. Every question I asked was answered within hours, every little pain in the butt detail I requested was met with a smile, and I always felt like I was the most important person in his world - exactly what you expect from a company and a sales manager who really understands customer satisfaction. I will sing their praises to anyone who will listen, and will undoubtedly never use anyone else for club and team jerseys again. You've earned a customer for life - simply the best in the business.
- Danae Brandjord from WY: Carlos and Bikingthings.com were great to work with in producing our jerseys. They were quick and the service was excellent. We were very pleased with the final product and even though we contacted them at the last minute, they made it happen and we had our jerseys in plenty of time. Thank you!
- Edwin Irvine from Natimuk, Australia: Just to let you know that I have received the zebra jersey. It looks great! thanks for your excellent service.
- Frank Worrell from NC: I'm totally in heaven! Hi Carlos, I hope this email finds you well and happy. My friends who are bike techs, and avid bike enthusiasts,
began changing tires, lubricating parts, etc on the Pinarello Treviso today. Everyone is completely in awe of the bike, most of all me. I've been speaking with my wife about keeping the bike in our bedroom!!!!! It's SO beautiful, why not? Again, Carlos, I cannot thank you enough for making it possible for my dream to come true. You've made a friend for life, and if there's any way I can promote your business, I certainly will. Take the best care, my friend, and know that I will always treat this bike with great care, and that I will cherish it forever.
- Doris Stitt from Orlando FL: We received the jerseys yesterday and they look great. Thanks for all your hard work and your great customer service. Have a Merry Christmas. Team Bill's Bikers
- Marc Pence from VA: Shirts received. They look great. We delivered them to the customer on Friday. He is very happy. Thanks for the help. Team Pepsi Co
- Bill Ross from ventura CA: I ordered my custom bike jersey and shorts combination from www.bikingthings.com and have found that this was one of the best advertisements for my business I have done yet. The color combination works incredibly well with my bicycle, and the rewards have been huge. I have new patient's coming in and telling me that they saw me riding, these jersey's are moving billboards! Everywhere I go people recognize me because my name is in big letters, it breaks the ice and makes communication so much easier. Why would you want to wear a jersey promoting someone else, why not promote yourself and reap the rewards, I have and will continue to increase my business by wearing my custom jersey's from www.bikingthings.com.
- Trudy Thompson from Grand canyon CO: Hi Carlos--the jerseys are safely under the Christmas tree and they are marvelous. Thank you, thank you. Red Cross team
- AJ Guillermo from Lancaster CA: The jersey arrived yesterday. It looks and fits great (my brother and I are similar in size). Thank you so much for keeping posted and for doing a great job! Stellar service and flawless product! I will most definitely be a repeat customer in the future. Thanks again!
- Dean Krie from WA: first off I must say these jersey's are a work of art. I received them today. The order was spot-on (sizes, item count) as usual with your team. There are several events we will be wearing them to. The first one starts this Saturday 7/17. We will be having lots of pictures taken. I will e-mail them to you and any extra media coverage we are involved with as the events take place. You are welcome to use any of them. I know I put you on a tight schedule and I really appreciate all the effort you put in to make it happen. I have no doubt we will be approached by many people about these jersey's, and I will encourage all to send their business your way. Thank you again my friend
- Laura from Bikeworks Ltd in NY: We received the order amazingly fast, and the kits look very good. I expect the bibs will be perfect fit, and the jerseys will be either just right, or maybe just a bit large. I shipped the kits to my son in Colorado today-he can't wait for them to arrive! I think his little team will have the only Rasta camo kits in existence. Team Bikeworks Ltd
- Sgt Spencer Lanier from AK: Got the package and the jerseys and jackets are GREAT! Thanks for the patience in all this, I'm already getting asked from others where they can order these so it looks like I might be ordering more in the future. Thanks again! Team Weapons Reaper
- Aaron Hall from CA: Forgot to tell you I got the Frame and forks. Absolutely beautiful. High quality work. Tinno is an artist and you are great business man, I will definitely tell friends (and show off) the high quality of craftmanship and friendliness of your group. Did you have any pics of the touring frame/bike you guys have built. Can I show you one that I am found of?
- Brian Teran from Waltham MA: I have received the kit today. I'm very impressed by the quality of the product and the fast shipping all the way form Colombia!!! I will definetly recomend you with my friends! Thank you again!
- Kaaren from San Diego, CA Team Ballast: Working with Carlos and Bikingthings.com was a breeze! From artwork to sizing questions – I got the timely answers I needed with excellent customer service. Carlos was also able to get our order in quickly and accommodate our timeline… we received our jerseys earlier than expected and can’t wait to show them off at our upcoming ride. Thanks Bikingthings.com for a great product and great customer service – we’ll make our second order soon!
- Eileen Cubanski from Sacramento, CA: got the portugal jersey, It looks great! Thanks very much!
- Kathy Dzewaltowski from KS: Got the jersey today and it's fabulous! Thanks again for all of your assistance! Kathy
- Simon from CA: Carlos, I just picked up the jerseys and let me tell you they look really fantastic! I'm very impressed with the craftsmanship in the manufacturing, all the seams look skillfully sewn and you made a good choice using the matching cream thread against the blue material, it adds a nice bespoke classic feel which goes with my design. All the colors look great and the design lines up nicely from panel to panel. We'll be using your services again and definitely recommending you with confidence to people we know. Thanks for the super fast turn around time too. Looking forward to riding this weekend - we'll send you some pics.
- Brian from VA: Just got the gear today - Thanks!! Jeff and I can't wait to put some miles on them. Everything looks great Brian from Team USO.org
- Janne from Finland: Carlos, on Wednesday i got the frameset and all the parts. It's beautiful! Thanks for everything.It's also been very educational talking to you and thinking how to finally build this to my liking. I think i use all the original parts building it. The frame looks at the same time tough as nails but esthetically almost delicate. As you said a piece of art! All the best!
- Denise Loewy from NY: Just wanted to say that I gave my husband his California jersey yesterday and he loved it. Glad you suggested the XL rather than L.....it is perfect!
- Suzzane from NJ: Just wanted you to know that I received the jersey today- it is AWESOME! I couldn't wait for Father's Day- I gave it to my husband right away and he LOVED it!! The lab on the jersey looks just like our yellow lab. Thanks again for all of your help Suzanne
- Sean from CT: Hey Carlos, I just got the new additional uniforms. They look great like the other ones. Thank you very much for your work on these items and making them with the specifications I wanted. Thank you again,
Sean Dunn Team Blood, Sweat, Tears and Gears. Follow Up: Yesterday and today were the first days that I was able to wear the uniforms without cold weather gear and they are probably the most comfortable pieces I have. Especially the bib, they were fantastic- rode 28 miles on Sat. and 30 miles today and they were awesome. The mesh bib tops are super comfortable and the padding was excellent. Four of our team members were wearing them and they look great in the sun- really bright and all the logos pop. The butt panel logo is fantastic as the white lettering on the black background really shows up well and it's positioned perfectly to see it while we ride. I must also say that they are really durable as one of the riders had a crash today, slide on the pavement at about 20 mph and only got a very small hole in the side of his shorts.
thanks again for all your work on these
- Brian from CA: Working with Biking Things has been terrific. Through email, we communicated and were able to sort out exactly what i wanted. The whole process of placing the order and getting the logo and graphic correct were smooth. All of my dealings with them were professional, and i would definitely do business with them again in the future.
- Dave from NY: received the Red Cross jersey and its awesome...I plan to wear it to a Red Cross/Haiti fundraiser tomorrow. The graphics are just as pictured...feel free to use any comments and keep up the good work! You guys rock...definitely keeping you on my "favs"
- Jeff Conrad from PA: Just wanted to touch base with you and let you know that I received the Giant Maxxis kit. It fits perfect (jersey arms are a little tight but they will stretch). Tried them out on a 65 mile ride and I have to tell you the bibs are awesome. Thanks for all your help. I'll will be ordering another kit within the next 2 weeks (any special promos coming up?) Thanks again for all your help.
- Heather from MD: We got the jerseys yesterday and they look fabulous! They beat my expectations. Now I just have to wash one and take it on the bike this weekend! If any customer would want to talk to someone who ordered from you I'd be happy to give a recommendation.
- Andrea from CA: We received the jersey today before 10:30 am today. The jersey was exactly as pictured on your website. Thank you for your help in getting it to us so quickly, as we needed it for a birthday gift tomorrow. We appreciate the time you took to ask for measurements to ensure that we ordered the correct size jersey. The recipient of the jersey is an avid cyclist and I am sure will be pleased with this jersey. Thank you again for all your help. Andrea Purcell
- Gevorg Nahapetian from CA: I have received the package.
Uniforms looked great, thank you Team Armenia
- Dion from CA from Team uglypads.com: The jerseys I ordered in Jan. are holding up very well and are of exceptional quality - I'm very happy with them! I think I'm ready to order a full UGLY! Pads kit (jersey + bib shorts).
- Raymond Vasilas from Team NI from TN: Love the kits! Thanks man. I'm sure I will speak with you in the future about ordering more gear. Thanks.
- Maria Goldman from OR: Thank you so much for my dog jersey. I just received it. It is gorgeous! I will be happy wearing it during those long mountain climbs in Oregon.
- Tim from CA: Carlos, Just want to tell you thank you for the exchange and also tell you how great you guys are. Your service was awesome and prices were great. I haven't come across a company like you guys in a long time and I can tell you that I appreciate your efforts in making sure the customer is satisfied. I can tell you that I will be definitely coming back to you for any future purchases and referring to you anyone that I can. Keep up the awesome work, you guys are a rare breed! Thanks, Tim Murphy
- Dougie from FL: Carlos, I'm in love with your company! Incredible communication, outstanding products and all around superior to all other companies! I cant wait to decide on what I want to customize next and order! Seriously tho thank you and all your staff very much for such a wonderful product and great customer service!! Thanks a hundred times ~Dougie
2011 Customer´s feedback for bikingthings how good is bikingthings.com, what is the rating, quality, price, delivery, materials from bikingthings.com what people think about the jerseys from bikingthings.com the best products from bikingthings